Eat these right out of the freezer, or use them to make a creamy, dreamy smoothie! Just take out the sticks and put two pops in a blender with a half-cup of low-fat milk, and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and enjoy!
- 1 package orange-flavored gelatin (four-serving size)
- 3/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1 6-ounce container low-fat vanilla yogurt*
- 1/2 cup boiling water *Substitute an 8-ounce container if desired
- Wash your hands.
- Put the gelatin mix in medium-size bowl. Add boiling water. Stir until gelatin mix is completely dissolved.
- Add milk and yogurt after mixture cools a little bit.
- Stir until all ingredients are blended.
- Spoon into freezer-pop molds or 5-ounce paper cups. If using paper cups, cover with foil and insert a wooden pop stick. Freeze for several hours until firm.
Nutritional Facts per Serving
18 g Carbohydrates
4 g Protein
4 g Fat
85 mg Calcium (8% DV)